| MITCalc - Tolerances 1.15
|File Size:||1.29 MB |
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007 ...)|
|Update Time:||12/02/2008 18:13:05|
|This calculation includes tables and calculations for easy option of fits of machine parts and determination of their
dimensional tolerances and deviations. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial
and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Selection of suitable fits of machine parts according to the international standard ISO 286.
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the international standard
- Selection of preferred fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations
according to ANSI B4.1.
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations of linear and angular dimensions according to ISO 2768.
- Automatic design of a fit for the given clearance or fit interference respectively.
The data, procedures, algorithms and specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others were used in
Used standards: ANSI B4.1, ANSI B4.2, ISO 286, ISO 1829, ISO 2768, EN 20286, JIS B 0401This module is a part
of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft,
bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.