| EasyWare B2B Commerce 5.008
|File Size:||17.29 MB |
|Requirements:||32MB RAM and 60MB disk space|
|Publisher:||EasyWare UK Ltd|
|Update Time:||11/26/2008 16:24:55|
|EasyWare Commerce allows merchants with little or no technical know-how to build powerful e-commerce-enabled Web sites. The sites allow users to browse for products and place orders online, and are compatible with a range of popular payment providers.
The main strength of EasyWare is its ease of use. It allows creation of unlimited stores and products and supports multiple languages. It is probably the least complicated e-commerce application on the market, today. And although we have made it as user-friendly as possible, we have not sacrificed the power of the software. The aim of Easyware is to remove the fear many people have of new technology, while at the same time showing its power and benefits. We guarantee that - like our man in the hammock - most first-time users would be able to create powerful e-stores in minutes, without needing to consult the help files.
Users who would like to add ecommerce features to existing web sites should use EasyWare Shopping Cart instead.
Minimal resource demands:
EasyWare requires only that the host computer runs a Windows operating system (95, 98, ME, NT or XP) and has 32MB of RAM and 55Mb of free disk space.
Other features include:
* allows the creation of unlimited stores, unlimited products and unlimited web sites/stores
* allows merchants to view web pages on the local browser before they are published
* works with all server types (PHP recommended)
* enables e-mail notification to the store owner whenever an order is placed
* includes built in FTP for instant site publishing
* supports the use of multiple templates
* allows templates customisation
* uses simple tree-view user-interface with a powerful drag and drop feature